For this month, we’re featuring all things grilled, chilled, and filled with the right amount of flavor for the summer fever. Come by our market to check out our featured selections.
- Standford Shaw’s Ginger Ale – A refreshing drink with a spicy kick; a perfect partner for the summer
2. Tommy’s Iced Hacienda coffee – Nothing like a cool, iced coffee to brighten up your eyes and your day
3. Mondo Vino’s selection of wines – Unwind with our selections of wine
4. Delicane’s sugarcane juice – Get energized and feel the healthy benefits of sugarcane
5. Bat’s Tilapia – Grab a bite of these stuffed tilapia fish bursting with flavor
6. Chicken Inasal – Taste the goodness of authentic chicken inasal, at an affordable price
7. Ogie’s Hito selections – Craving for some street food? This is your go-to stall for your dose of isaw, barbeque, and other stick-y bites
8. Ineng’s Barbeque selections – Another favorite grilled stall of ours is Ineng’s, that sells both chicken and pork barbeque
9. Teriyaki Grill – Head on over to this stall for all things grilled, but with a twist of the traditional Japanese taste of teriyaki
10. Tuna Town selections – Pescatarian? No problem! This stall features a series of grilled fish for all pescaterians out there!
11. Juice It! – cool off with this stall’s selection of fresh fruit shakes
“I think one of the things I’ll miss when I leave for Australia is going to Salcedo Market with my best friend. I come here every week, and I never get sick of it. It’s like a food adventure in a little park. We always see different people every time, but somehow it’s community brought together by their love for great food.”
-Sweet, with Trish
Love was in the market air last February 13. The vendors were given the challenge to create the most creative and decorative stalls in time for Valentine’s, and they did not disappoint.
Here is the list of the winning stalls from last week’s market.
Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone!
Your Salcedo Community Market
“We’ve been going here since the start. My Saturdays don’t feel complete when I’m not here.”
-Gregy with Elora
The rains this morning didn’t stop us from welcoming the year of the monkey.
Every hour, we had our lion and dragon friends dance for us as we threw free candy for all.
We welcome the Year of the Monkey with a celebratory lion-dragon dance travelling across the stalls in the market.
Be alert, as special treats await customers and kids that coincide their path. But here’s a secret–we know where the lion and dragon are going!
09:00 AM – 09:30 AM Around the Jaime Velasquez Park
09:45 AM – 10:15 AM Inside Salcedo Market
10:30 AM – 11:00 AM Around the Jaime Velasquez Park
11:15 AM – 11:45 AM Inside Salcedo Market
12:00PM – 12:30 AM Around the Jaime Velasquez Park
See you there!
How do you fall in love?
Through sweet and heart-warming moments with that special someone. Here at Salcedo Market, we’ve got enough sweets to create those special moments.
Here’s a list of our featured sweet and delightful delicacies for February:
The Bad Apple’s selection of caramelised apples
CINQ’s Aurora Choco Tart
Don Churro’s churros y tsokolate
Turkish Delight from Anatolia’s Cuisine
Uncle George’s assorted breads
The Breadery’s selection of breads
Puto from Robin’s Kakain
Simply Pie’s Buco Pie
Nana Meng’s Special Cashew Tsokolate
Krizza’s House of Bread
All of these at the Salcedo Community Market.
Formed in 2005, the Salcedo Market is a community brought together by the love of food. The market meets, come rain or shine, every Saturday at the Jaime Velasquez Park of Salcedo village in Makati city. Its concessionaires offer a wide range of wet and dry food, with cuisines from all over the world. The Salcedo Market is a project under the Women of Bel-Air Foundation, Inc.