This October, we are featuring cuisines from all over the world. Check them out below:
- Craving for some wagyu? The folks at Saikuro offers chunky slices of that tender beef at an affordable price!
- Here’s an alternative treat to munch on while at work: Jeachobin offers a selection of delectable dates, almonds, and walnuts to pump up your brain power!
- What happens when two women raised in Spain get together? The love for Spanish sausage in a stall called Calidad. (Tip: their Pamplona is their bestseller!)
- “Have you tried a Peirogi?” read the sign on top of the FIRST EVER vendor of Polish food stall of the Philippines, Babci. A Pierogi is a traditional Eastern European dumpling served in a Polish home, and we are so glad that they’ve finally brought it here.
- Planning on staying in for the night? You can grab a bottle from the Mondo Vino wine selection to keep you company.
- There’s an interesting stall called Authentic Moroccan Cuisine, and they weren’t lying! Try any of their bestsellers–the honey beef glaze, ratatouille, and the fish fillet on saffron rice.
- Great news for vegetarians: Al Halabi serves falafel, a Syrian dish made of ground chickpeas, pickles, bell peppers, and their secret sauce. Try one today!