For this month, we’re featuring all things grilled, chilled, and filled with the right amount of flavor for the summer fever. Come by our market to check out our featured selections.
- Standford Shaw’s Ginger Ale – A refreshing drink with a spicy kick; a perfect partner for the summer
2. Tommy’s Iced Hacienda coffee – Nothing like a cool, iced coffee to brighten up your eyes and your day
3. Mondo Vino’s selection of wines – Unwind with our selections of wine
4. Delicane’s sugarcane juice – Get energized and feel the healthy benefits of sugarcane
5. Bat’s Tilapia – Grab a bite of these stuffed tilapia fish bursting with flavor
6. Chicken Inasal – Taste the goodness of authentic chicken inasal, at an affordable price
7. Ogie’s Hito selections – Craving for some street food? This is your go-to stall for your dose of isaw, barbeque, and other stick-y bites
8. Ineng’s Barbeque selections – Another favorite grilled stall of ours is Ineng’s, that sells both chicken and pork barbeque
9. Teriyaki Grill – Head on over to this stall for all things grilled, but with a twist of the traditional Japanese taste of teriyaki
10. Tuna Town selections – Pescatarian? No problem! This stall features a series of grilled fish for all pescaterians out there!
11. Juice It! – cool off with this stall’s selection of fresh fruit shakes