Come and join us this Saturday, August 5, 2017 as we Celebrate the 13th year Anniversary of Salcedo Community Market.
Come and Celebrate Chinese New Year at Salcedo Community Market this Saturday, January 28, 2017.
Trick or Treat? Makati closes off Paseo de Roxas for another culinary Street Meet!
Scary ghouls and goblins, jack-o-lanterns and witches will descend upon Paseo de Roxas, promising not just tricks but also lots of treats at the Makati Street Meet this 23rd of October.
Come join us!
https://companionpetstn.com/medication/cialis-newbury/32/ essay hindi varsha ritu source operativer schwangerschaftsabbruch cytotec metronidazole and orange stools in dogs source url https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/best-scene-stealer-female-viagra/33/ good head abilify your love life short sample persuasive essay 5mg cialis vs 10 mg essay schreiben ber glck https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-25-mg-fiyatlard/82/ essay on ten good habits https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/health-care-research-paper/17/ legally purchase viagra online see https://drtracygapin.com/erections/man-takes-female-viagra/25/ see https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/40-mg-dose-of-cialis/10/ kamagra jel ila achat viagra ville quebec go site https://samponline.org/blacklives/bdsm-safety-essays/27/ legal alternative to nolvadex follow link https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/10-resume-words-use/3/ cialis generico in farmacia svizzera go to site https://shedbuildermag.com/research/armenian-essay/28/ psychology essay questions aqa unable to lose weight on synthroid here Date: October 23, 2016
Time: 3pm to 9pm
Venue: Paseo de Roxas (Ayala Avenue to Makati Avenue, adjacent Ayala Triangle Gardens)
Amidst the trick and treating, musical performances and family activities await everyone at the Makati Street Meet, which promises to delight everyone with spook-tacular experiences and lots of really good food.
We celebrated our 12th anniversary last June 18 with a day full of color, contests, and treats for all.
Our vendors and dancers surprised our customers every hour with a flash mob dance!
In addition to our burger eating content, we had other varieties of eating contests. This one was our new corndog eating contest, open to both vendors and customers.
We also hosted a chocolate cake eating contest for the ladies. They even had their forks ready! Here’s how it went:
Of course, we didn’t forget about our classic burger eating contest. We even got last year’s winner, Jiggy, to come join in the fun. By the end of it, a new burger eating champion received the title.
Thank you to all those who have supported us these past 12 years–from our vendors, to staff, to organizers. You have made our slice of life a delectable one.
Come and celebrate our 12th anniversary with us on June 18, 2016 at the Salcedo Market. This year, our theme is neon colors!
Special program includes:
- A costume contest for customers who come in neon. Prizes await our winner!
- Vendors contest for best in display, best in costume, and best in food presentation.
- A burger eating contest for…
- MEN (18 years and above)
- WOMEN (18 years and above)
- CHILDREN (7-12 years old)
Don’t forget to avail of our limited “ala Alcala” Salcedo Market T-Shirt at our booth!
See you there!
Last April 12-13, we invited all Salcedo Market vendors to a seminar held by chef, author, and food consultant, Beth Romualdez on food presentation. Here, she shared to them the basics of food arrangement and kitchen hacks to make every meal more warm and personal. Here are some of the pictures from our event.
Beth Romualdez, as she presents examples of materials used in arranging food stalls abroad
Salcedo Market vendors in attendance
Guest speaker Beth Romualdez with Barangay Captain Constancia Lichauco
(L-R) Tricia Lichauco, Beth Romualdez, Constancia Lichauco, Malyne Lorayes, and Mia Villanueva
For this month, we’re featuring all things grilled, chilled, and filled with the right amount of flavor for the summer fever. Come by our market to check out our featured selections.
- Standford Shaw’s Ginger Ale – A refreshing drink with a spicy kick; a perfect partner for the summer
2. Tommy’s Iced Hacienda coffee – Nothing like a cool, iced coffee to brighten up your eyes and your day
3. Mondo Vino’s selection of wines – Unwind with our selections of wine
4. Delicane’s sugarcane juice – Get energized and feel the healthy benefits of sugarcane
5. Bat’s Tilapia – Grab a bite of these stuffed tilapia fish bursting with flavor
6. Chicken Inasal – Taste the goodness of authentic chicken inasal, at an affordable price
7. Ogie’s Hito selections – Craving for some street food? This is your go-to stall for your dose of isaw, barbeque, and other stick-y bites
8. Ineng’s Barbeque selections – Another favorite grilled stall of ours is Ineng’s, that sells both chicken and pork barbeque
9. Teriyaki Grill – Head on over to this stall for all things grilled, but with a twist of the traditional Japanese taste of teriyaki
10. Tuna Town selections – Pescatarian? No problem! This stall features a series of grilled fish for all pescaterians out there!
11. Juice It! – cool off with this stall’s selection of fresh fruit shakes
“I think one of the things I’ll miss when I leave for Australia is going to Salcedo Market with my best friend. I come here every week, and I never get sick of it. It’s like a food adventure in a little park. We always see different people every time, but somehow it’s community brought together by their love for great food.”
-Sweet, with Trish